SEM Security Analyst - Dubuque, IA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic SEM Security Analyst in our Dubuque, IA office. Does this sound like you?
The SEM Security Analyst will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of security processes and procedures supporting MHE business systems and infrastructure. This role will receive, review, and implement requests from the business for access to MHE information assets. All security related requests must be validated and approved for appropriateness and then maintained/filed for regulatory and audit purposes.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Validate and complete security access requests (both GTS internal and from the business) in a timely and complete manner.
- Participate in execution and completion of established Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls. This includes maintaining and providing all evidentiary matter related to security upon request.
- Work with other team members within the technical and development teams to review security requests and provide guidance/feedback where appropriate.
- Improve efficiencies by introducing innovation and effective strategies for security related processes and procedures.
- Look for automation opportunities within their specific job responsibilities
- Stay current on industry tools and best practices in the security space.
- Full review and comprehension of MHE security policies/procedures and established Corporate SOX controls
- Ability to analyze security requests and work cross team to complete in a timely accurate manner
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) across teams on problem and issue management/resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with large scale enterprise IT applications, PL-SQL, ACF2 & TSO
- Ability to work in a managed service environment with multiple IT vendors
- Understanding of concepts related to application and infrastructure security management
- Experience with Office Productivity tools
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!