Director Test Prep - Sales - Noida, UP
As a National role based from our Noida office in India, and reporting into the General Manager, India Operations, we have a new opportunity for a results-orientated and analytically-minded As the Sales Head- Test Prep, you would be driving the entire Sales activities for the Division and drive the new initiatives, playing a pivotal role in the division’s growth & expansion. .
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for all MHE India Test Prep Print business, with a particular brief to grow Institutional, Government and Adoption based sales. Additionally, to stimulate long term digital growth – particularly reinforcing the position of MHE as a leader in adaptive learning - and the contribution of sustainable subscriptions revenue to the business.
Your contribution to the team will include:
· Develop the sales strategy for reaching education, government and enterprise customers to achieve annual sales budget
· Organise, manage, lead and coach the sales force to ensure effective delivery of the sales strategy to achieve EBITDA targets.
· Create a culture of success that drives ongoing business development and revenue growth achievement, develop, direct and execute customer centric sales strategies.
· Coach and strategize with sales leadership and their teams on how best to achieve sales goals by focusing on profitable product lines and high margin sales.
· Achieving individual revenue targets by managing key existing customers and new business accounts. Engaging with stakeholders at all levels and managing the sales cycle from start to end.
· Encourage strong liaison between the field sales force and the marketing and product teams so that representatives are perceived as ‘best in class’ partners by the customer base
· Effective and efficient use of SalesForce.com including ensuring competent, time-saving use for profitable sales generation
· Ensure tactics are in place to create profitable and sustainable sales growth, utilizing the MHE digital as well as complete print product portfolio
· Communicate closely with marketing and product development teams to create strategies, drive sales and provide market feedback as well as oversee product and sales training initiatives.
· Provide direction and partner with finance and operations on sales negotiations and sales forecasting.
· Screen potential business verticals/segments/niches by creating market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending potential investment areas.
· Writing proposals and specifications. Developing responses to requests for proposals (RFPs).
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Key competencies required for this role:
· Bachelor's degree.
· 15+ plus years management experience; out of which atleast 10+ years sales experience.
· Prior work experience in the Education Sector is a MUST. Experience in Test Preparation business will be an add-on.
· Since a key component of this job is strategic planning and business development in the Test Prep Segment, the candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the company's competitors and the marketplace.
· Strong track record of achieving sales goals and targets.
· In-depth knowledge of how to use CRM (salesforce.com) for tracking rep activity, pipeline management, and forecasting.
· Strong analytical view of sales, sales activities, and customers and experience in reporting these back to management (dashboards, etc.).
· Strong people management skills – should have led a team of atleast 15-20 members.
· Exemplary communication skills – both verbal and written
· Must have a high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint and ability to quickly learn internal databases.
· Travel as required.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalised learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. If you possess excellent attention to detail and have outstanding communication skills, we want to talk to you.