Learning Architect - Sydney, Australia
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Learning architect. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with partner institutions to enable partner growth and ensure satisfaction and effective implementation of MHHE products and services. The focus is on helping partner institutions to fully integrate MHHE products and maximize effectiveness by providing high level instructional design services and advice and assistance to faculty with an aim to increase renewable revenue for MHHE
At McGraw Hill Education, we believe service is our strength. As a Learning architect, you will be part of our Higher Education team. Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Relationship management: Serves as the primary relationship manager between the institution's program-specific stakeholders and internal stakeholders to ensure that program design integrity, quality standards, brand promise, and the institution’s vision and mission are reflected in all aspects of the student experience.
- Collaborate with internal MHHE teams to develop and deliver effective institutional solutions based on customer needs assessments.
- Research and training: Maintains expertise in online learning, adult learning theory, and andragogy/pedagogy to support program and course development in order to advise partners of current industry trends, learning models and approaches, online best practices, and new product releases.
- Resource development and project management: Leads decision-making processes on program design and development within the context of budget, time and resources. Oversees program budgets to ensure financial goals are met. Provides high-level management oversight to ensure all deadline dates are met throughout the development process.
- Oversees special projects as assigned
- Works towards a sales target alongside the enterprise team.
- Advanced degree/qualification or equivalent experience in instructional/learning design, educational technology, communications, business or other relevant field preferred
- Project management skills and experience
- Previous sales experience or the capacity to develop a sales mindset.
- Ability to establish high level of credibility with colleagues, managers, and international team members
- Exhibits good negotiation and interpersonal skills (problem solving approach) and expediently bring issues to a win-win conclusion; builds consensus internally
The Learning Architect’s focus is on establishing and growing new and existing institutional and target account business (expanding our revenue stream) and driving the growth of institutional sales and digital sales). This is achieved principally by leveraging digital platforms (Connect, LearnSmart, Create and any other relevant digital resources) via MHCampus and MH-Blackboard delivery and combining these with instructional design skill and services, giving us a competitive edge in the market.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!