Demand Center Manager - Central Singapore, Singapore
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Demand Center Manager. In this role, you will be responsible to develop and create a regional hub of marketing services, with marketing automation technology and processes so as to create a cost effective and efficient demand generation activities that activate online to offline and vice-versa.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Work closely with the regional marketing leadership teams to translate strategic objectives into effective marketing initiatives through systems and processes
- Drive continuous improvement to measure programs / campaigns creation of credible measurements and reporting marketing metrics
- Working collaboratively with Field Marketing team to develop GTM plans by countries and define marketing analytics, KPI’s and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of program/process.
- Share best practices and experiences across the global MHE marketing community
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree, university degree or equivalent
- At least 6-7 years of overall marketing experience and 4-5 years of this on relevant digital marketing execution – SEM/SEO/SMO; analytics and actionable insights; and campaigns for lead generation and closures
- Understand and have ability to apply marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills
- Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SFDC/ Marketo / Eloqua / Magento / Adobe is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially PowerPoint and excel.
Demand Center Manager must understand the mechanics of deriving effective web and social marketing strategy (including SEO/ SEM) and its execution to drive demand and the overall impressions of McGraw Hill Education in the industry. Also, responsible for managing the digital marketing assets in support of greater online programs that will help strengthen and grow awareness, engagement, sales lead and loyalty. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!