Renewal Specialist - New York City, NY
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Renewal Specialist in our New York City office. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Sr Sales Manager, the Renewal Specialist will be responsible for identifying and managing accounts up for renewal and working to ensure the renewal is successfully closed by communicating with accounts and the Account Managers on a consistent basis. The Renewal Specialist is responsible for following up with customers to renew subscriptions using a sales focused and consultative approach.
- Communicate with all renewal customers after the Renewal Letters are sent to ensure status of renewal and verify the correct contact person.
- Communicate with all renewal customers during budget reviews to manage renewal status.
- Monitor assigned accounts from Purchase Order to renewal using our tracking system/spreadsheets tracking customer renewal status through all points of the renewal process.
- Identify accounts that may not renew subscription and relay necessary information to the Account Manager immediately.
- Contact Sales Operations with the updated renewal price and date.
- Cultivate relationships with renewal customers to ensure renewal is forthcoming.
- Assist Account Managers in the promotion of additional products.
What you’ll need to be successful
· Strong sales, communication and follow-up skills
· Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable
· Ability to establish relationships
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills
· Bachelor degree preferred
· Proficient in Spanish a plus
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!