Sr Motion Graphic Designer - Columbus, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Sr Motion Graphic Designer in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates inspiring narratives that bring to life the benefits our educational tools provide to students and teachers.
We're looking for a rockstar motion graphics designer and animator to join the Creative team of our Marketing and Communications Department.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- You’ll work with a variety of talented Marketing Managers, Designers, Writers and other team members to collaborate on creating engaging stories that bring the narratives of our brand and products to life.
- You’ll be developing a wide range of projects from conceptual design through final export that utilize motion graphics, animation, live action, and any combination thereof.
- Project formats will include promotional and informational videos, social advertising, event graphics, and the exploration of new formats.
- We work in an Adobe CC environment with Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Five or more years of professional experience in animation and motion graphics.
- Extensive background with conceptual design, storyboarding, character design, audio editing, and 2D animation.
- Must demonstrate a good sense for color, layout, pacing, and storytelling.
- Show strategic problem solving and the ability to experiment with and incorporate new techniques into projects.
- Project and file organization are essential.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and work well in a collaborative team environment.
- A history of video editing and/or 3D animation a plus.
- Videography experience a plus.
- Recording and directing Voice Over a plus.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!