Learning Solutions Consultant - Shenzhen, China
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Learning Solutions Consultant for our Shenzhen office. In this role, you are mainly responsible for but not limited to, develop and serve the School and English Language Training markets in assigned territory, support sales team to achieve target and promote new products
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- To develop and serve the K -12 International schools, bilingual schools markets in the assigned territory (both printed and digital)
- To develop and serve the K-12 English language learning market in the assigned territory (both printed and digital)
- Collaboration with School/ELL division Instructor Service center and to achieve individual and sales team target
- Collaboration with Marketing Department to promote new products.
- Other related jobs
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Passionate about the Education industry
- 2-3 years Education area sales rep experience or related sales experience is preferred.
- Will consider Fresh graduates with good sales acumen.
A Learning Solution Consultant must have strong organization, communication and sound understanding of solution selling. We provide trainings and mentorship to ensure you are well-equipped to succeed in your role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!