Recruiting Coordinator - Columbus, OH
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Columbus, OH US
McGraw-Hill Education is seeking a customer focused, talent ambassador to join our team as a Recruiting Coordinator. The Recruiting Coordinator supports the recruiting function by performing support activities for Recruiters, Managers and the Talent Acquisition team.
You will play a key role in enhancing our candidate experience and internal communication by working closely with managers and candidates in coordinating and scheduling activities and issue resolution related to new hire set-up.
In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting related projects, the overall pre-employment process and maintaining current and accurate Talent Acquisition data.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Candidate Scheduling: Schedule interviews, coordinate interview days, set-up candidate travel and bookings, and handle expense reimbursements, as necessary. Assist Recruiters and Hiring Managers with all aspects of the interview process including arranging interview activities and acting as a liaison with candidates
- Candidate Experience: Effectively partner with assigned recruiters to ensure smooth and efficient candidate experience. Responsible for candidate correspondence and follow-up, including offer paperwork, and new hire information
- ATS Management: Track candidate information and maintain up-to-date candidate status information in ATS. Organize and maintain candidate recruiting files in ATS. Partners with recruiter for record compliance and data accuracy in the ATS and assists with overall reporting
- Event Management: Provides coordination and support for candidate job fairs and conferences
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 1-3 years of recruitment support experience, customer service, administrative, or related work experience
- Experience with a fast-paced organization, supporting all aspects of the recruitment process
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System and knowledge of recruiting process
- Strong level skill with PowerPoint and Excel
Recruiting Coordinators will provide administrative support and day-to-day coordination activities for the Talent Acquisition function and team. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the overall branding to social media sites and career websites to attract and engage top talent for consideration.
Candidates with the ability to solve problems, provide consistently high quality work and ensure confidentiality with all sensitive matters are most likely to succeed in this role. In addition, excellent organizational, verbal and written skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize is preferred.
This role will report into the Director, Talent Acquisition and will collaborate with the Manager, TA Operations on various TA projects, such as reporting, process creation and system troubleshooting.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!