Director, Enterprise Solutions - New York, Home, NY
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Enterprise Solutions Director working remotely, preferably on the East Coast. Does this sound like you?
The Director Enterprise Solutions leads a team of ESD’s and has overall responsibility for institutional / Enterprise sales. This includes managing the sales team, helping the ESD’s develop their sales plans working with finance to build the marketing strategy and executing the sales process throughout the organization.
- Attract, develop and lead team of Enterprise Solutions Directors who have responsibility to close direct sales of enterprise solutions comprised of technology solutions, web-based services, course design and development engagements, training and support services primarily to the higher education market focused on college readiness, retention, data and analytics, program and career readiness.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase enterprise sales within Higher Education.
- Partner with Marketing to build marketing plans that will increase Enterprise Sales
- Work with Finance to generate and manage accurate sales forecasts for the organization
- Represent Enterprise Sales at Conferences or events that would add value to the sales process
- BA/BS degree required
- 5 plus years’ experience in educational sales or similar role, with proven track record of success
- C-Suite sales experience required
- Multi-stakeholder & Enterprise sales experience preferred
- Enterprise/Institutional sales experience in Higher Ed highly preferred
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Massachusetts, Home