Sr Marketing Executive - Beijing, China
McGraw-Hill Education is hiring a Sr. Marketing executive in our Professional and Vocational Education Division (PAVE) based in MHE China-Beijing office. In this role, you will be responsible for serving the Professional and Vocational education segmentation in assigned territory and providing education solutions to libraries, hospitals, colleges, vocational institutes and other potential academic organizations.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of profession and vocational education solutions within an assigned territory
- Build strong relationship with librarians, professors, faculty and administrators – become their trusted advisor for professional and vocational education content
- Collaborate with distributors, institutes and potential partners to execute sales strategy
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups
- Work with Sales Operation team to drive up sales efficacy
- Collaborate with Marketing team to expand our market reach
- Complete other related tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Experience about e-book library or digital databanks subscription business highly preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience required
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (Listen, Speaking, Reading and writing)
As a Sr. Marketing Executive, you drive business growth to reach individual target and contribute to country team budget. We provide trainings and mentorship to ensure you are well-equipped to succeed in your role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!