Learning Solutions Consultant - Beijing, China
McGraw-Hill Education is hiring a Learning Solutions Consultant in our Higher Education Division(HED) based in MHE China-Beijing office. In this role, you will be part of a passionate and driven team to grow the business and maximize the sales of Higher Education Solutions across assigned territories.
You will a trusted HED advisor to customers; providing them with complete and appropriate solutions.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of higher education solutions within an assigned territory
- Build strong relationship with professors, faculty and administrators – become their trusted advisor for higher education content
- Collaborate with distributors, college departments, and McGraw-Hill Higher Education Instructor Service to ensure alignment with sales strategy
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups
- Work with Sales Operation and Marketing team to expand our market reach
- Other related tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Passionate about the Education industry
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience required; experience about educational service, technology and solution-selling mind-set highly preferred
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (Listen, Speaking, Reading and writing)
- Comfortable with 20~30% overnight travels
A Learning Solution Consultant must have strong organization, communication and sound understanding of solution selling. We provide trainings and mentorship to ensure you are well-equipped to succeed in your role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!