Sales Solutions Representative - Dubuque, IA
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Dubuque, IA US
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
The Sales Solutions Representative will serve as the initial point of customer contact for inbound inquiries and inbound responses to lead generation campaigns. Triage inquiries and responses to determine the best method for addressing the customer on print and digital products in one of McGraw-Hill Higher Education businesses which include SEM, B&E and HSSL within the college markets .SSRs are experienced problem solvers and demonstrate the ability to define needs, provide solutions, drive commitment to upsell and close adoptions. Ensure customer needs are addressed by taking them through the sales process as appropriate. In addition, they will conduct other inside sales functions based on seasonality. This position will sit in our Dubuque, IA office
- Triage general inbound customer leads and responses to lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively troubleshoot digital issues and be able to demonstrate basic Connect and digital functions.
- Insure handoff of customers to appropriate learning technology representative or internal specialists such as IC, CXG or DLC to aid in the adoption process or to ensure customer satisfaction
- Execute EDGE selling process for select customers in response to lead gen campaigns.
- Understand and recognize where customers are in the implementation process to communicate and trouble shoot next steps for digital required customers
- Update SFDC via account planning and daily updating to ensure pipeline reports are accurate
- Conduct other inside functions based on seasonality and needs
- Ability to ask questions, to determine needs, critically assess responses and communicate observations effectively
- Ability to navigate multiple layers of internal McGraw-Hill resources to secure solutions
- Ability to think quickly when demoing digital products to address questions or challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Ability to execute effectively during periods of high demands with multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated Academic Success
- Demonstrated competitive spirit
- Excellent customer service skills and winning attitude
- High level of digital aptitude
- Knowledge of McGraw-Hill Education products