Field & Channel Marketing Executive - Beijing, China
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Field & Channel Marketing Executive. In this role, you will be responsible to execute overall integrated marketing plans in China. This includes all key account marketing, channel marketing, integrated marketing programs, demand generation, events marketing and branding. This position will provide support for marketing programs planning, development, and execution of sales leads pipeline growth
Your contribution to the team includes:
- work under Demand Generation strategy to develop demand generation and awareness programs that fully leverage all aspects of the digital marketing mix including web, email, social media. This position is ensuring all marketing programs are trackable – offline and online
- To evaluate and identify the most promising opportunities (verticals) for growing the business, then define and implement the corresponding go-to-market plans and targets
- Support marketing initiatives to ensure that MHE brand occupies the minds of our target audience with strong values and value propositions
- Gather customer insights data from regional marketing portfolio teams to efficiently and effectively deliver MHE’s strong market leadership content (Thought Leadership) in integrated campaigns. Ensure all cross -functional team members are coordinated in messaging and tactics to consistently deliver a clear and compelling story
- Identify local event and sponsorship opportunities (tradeshows, seminars); develop target messaging, drive attendance and develop needed assets to ensure high participation and ROMI.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- University degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, especially marketing communications roles.
- Open to high potential Campus Hires.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of key marketing tactics – direct sales, event marketing, Thought Leadership, channel marketing, best practice marketing automation
- Understand and know how digital platform works (SFDC, SaaS etc.)
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in education technology software would be a plus
Field & Channel Marketing Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the business as well as his/her manager to drive both digital and print adoption from current and potential customers, to drive marketing programs with data. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!