6-12 Curriculum Specialist - Ohio, Home, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Curriculum Specialist, 6-12 Secondary based remotely in the Northeast Region including states such as OH, NY, PA, MA, RI, and CT reporting to the Lead Curriculum Specialist of Professional Learning. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Foster relationships and leverage knowledge to increase sales.
- Make highly effective presentations of our products to potential customers.
- Conduct professional development and in-service training of all products for new and current users.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all products.
- Build strong relationships with sales team members.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of teaching experience in Secondary ELA, Social Studies, Math or Science.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and online/web-based tools.
- Must have versatile technology skills.
- Must be able to travel overnight often (85%).
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must live near a major metropolitan airport.
- Previous experience with curriculum development and selection preferred.
- Can develop rapport with an audience and effectively and strategically respond to audience questions.
- Previous teaching experience with McGraw-Hill secondary program a plus
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Curriculum Specialist the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-New York-New York, Home, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Rhode Island, Home, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania, Home, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Massachusetts, Home, North America-United States-Connecticut-Connecticut, Home