Technical Support Supervisor - Blacklick, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Technical Support Supervisor in our Blacklick, OH office. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Operations, the Technical Support Supervisor will be responsible for working with the supervisor to monitor assigned staff of up to 15 agents and support the daily operations of the department.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Monitor and coach a team of direct reports with a minimum of four coaching packages with two to three evaluations per week. Enter coaching session information in NICE.
- Review and evaluate calls, emails and chats from QA for scores under 80%. Attend and participate in calibration sessions at least twice a month.
- Provide side-by-side coaching bi-weekly to support seasonal employees that are within 60 days of hire. This is different than the QA process with the focus being on best practices within the workstation. Utilizing time to go over Knowledge, Spark and department rules and conduct.
- Review any open or aging cases with members of your team or of the entire team when needed. Audit cases to ensure proper case detail information.
- Manage and assist with supervisor call/case escalations using a 24hr turnaround time as a standard for customer escalations.
- Assist with floor support when new agents start their seasonal assignment.
- Escalate timecard issues and communicate with Supervisor or WFM when necessary.
- Plan, delegate, communicate and control work assignments/projects concerning direct reports.
- Answer questions from the agents and assist in determining resolution to problems while answering calls when necessary.
- Monitor and perform follow-up for VOC surveys daily.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience guiding customers through products, troubleshooting issues and passing feedback to developers.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to support all levels of customer technical aptitudes.
- Ability to research and collect information in a detail oriented fashion.
- Experience with managing tickets/cases from initial contact through to resolution.
- Understanding of operating systems, plug-ins, common software downloads (e.g. Adobe), etc.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and Access.
- Have the ability to multi-task and stay focused on personal and departmental work.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!