Sales Representative - Rome, Italy
Due to maternity, we have a new opportunity, on a fixed term contract, for a passionate and driven Sales Representative. You will join our EMEA Sales Team, driving both digital and print product sales across a defined territory in central Italy - mainly the Lazio region but you will need to targets customers in Umbria and Abruzzo also. The successful candidate will ideally reside in Rome and have access to their own vehicle.
Our new Sales Representative will create opportunities to introduce our printed and digital content, software and services to Higher Education establishments, working in partnership with new and existing customers to identify and implement tailored solutions. You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging all with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
We are looking for someone who can start reasonably quickly and the fixed term contract will cease before the 30th April 2019.
Your contribution to the team will include:Achieving assigned revenue targets.
- Achieving assigned revenue targets.
- Manage relationships with our partners, including Book Stores.
- Ensuring our CRM is kept up-to-date and accurate with sales information.
- Daily liaison with the Editorial team and the Enterprise Solution Managers.
You should apply if you have:
- University Degree, or equivalent, is essential.
- A natural desire and passion for sales.
- You are comfortable with selling online, in person and over-the-phone.
- Ability to strategise and implement a tactical approach.
- Fluent in Italian and English language.
- Valid driving licence required.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, coupled with a focus on delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, we want to talk to you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!