Product Coordinator - Burr Ridge, IL
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Product Coordinator working in our Chicago, IL office.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Support product development team by building properly qualified review panels, creating questionnaires, processing honoraria, maintaining review data files, evaluating reviews and developing synopses.
- Analyze and evaluate competing products, assist in creating competitive comparisons, make recommendations based upon perceived strengths and weaknesses of competition.
- Monitor flow of information across the products, marketing, sales, production, design, and other functional teams.
- Work closely with product developers to establish and/or monitor budgets for programs and projects.
- Perform office support duties: submit invoices, order supplies, monitor supply budget, update databases to ensure data accuracy, and maintain project files.
- Interface with contract department to create work-for-hire agreements. Ensure appropriate approvals and signatures are obtained and paperwork is filed.
- Update financial information on monthly reports for managers.
- Coordinate product developer workshops (send invitations; reserve room and set up conference equipment)Assist in development, Quality Assurance, and turnover of digital products as needed.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong organizational and time-management
- Close attention to detail
- Prior administrative experience a plus
In the Editorial Coordinator role you will work on a variety of tasks and projects in coordination with Product Developers, Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, authors and vendors in support of our Business, Management and Marketing programs.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!