Learning Solutions Consultant - , ON
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Learning Solutions Consultant (Sales Representative) working remotely in Ontario, CANADA supporting the regions of Niagara and Hamilton.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Represent McGraw-Hill Education in an assigned territory.
- Create value and grow revenue by analyzing and addressing customer needs (student, professor, and educational institution)
- Make effective sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Drive the integration of McGraw-Hill Education’s digital solutions to address customer needs
- Effectively liaise with Marketing, Product Management, and the Digital Solutions team
- Develop and maintain a systematic calling plan and an up-to-date database of customer and sales information.
- Identify product & services development opportunities with the help & direction of the Product, Marketing and Sales Management Teams.
- Contribute to regular field reports and forecasting information to your Manager.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated passion for technology–enabled educational solutions
- Sales experience preferred
- The ability to excel through change.
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Course Management Systems is desirable (Eg: Blackboard, Sakai, D2L)
Learning Solutions Consultants must have strong organization, communication and listening skills. Strong candidates are highly motivated self-learners who can analyze data to create needs-based solutions. Candidates who can demonstrate the ability to conduct consultative conversations to drive digital transformations are most likely to succeed in this role.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!