Sales Representative - Bangkok, Thailand
McGraw-Hill Education is hiring an Education Consultant in our Higher Education Division(HED) based in MHE Thailand office. In this role, you will be part of a passionate and driven team to grow the business and maximize the sales of Higher Education Solutions across assigned territories. You will be a trusted HED advisor to customers; providing them with complete and appropriate solutions.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Responsible for achieving new business sales and revenue targets,
- Sales forecasting, building and managing sales pipelines, and building and managing customer relationships. Use of Salesforce CRM (SFDC) is required in performing these activities.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge: it will make solution selling far easier!
- Working and collaborating with other MHE teams
- Maintain professional relationships with all key stakeholders – academics, bookshops, internal colleagues.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory.
- Solution-selling and consultative sales experience desired but not essential
- Have the experience or confidence to cold call, on phone and face to face
- Ability to identify institution wide and high $ value opportunities.
- Engaging presentation skills
- Passion for educational technology and helping university learners
- An understanding of the higher education (university) industry preferred but not essential
- Degree preferred but not essential
Education Consultant must have strong organization, communication and sound understanding of solution selling. We provide trainings and mentorship to ensure you are well-equipped to succeed in your role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!