Customer Success Advocate - Blacklick, OH
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Blacklick, OH US
We have an opening for an experienced Customer Success Advocate in our Blacklick, OH office. Does this sound like you?
At McGraw Hill Education, we believe service is our strength. As a Customer Success Advocate, you will be part of our Customer Service Order Management (CSOM) team providing world class customer service and support to our customers.
Are you looking for schedule flexibility? Are you looking for the opportunity to potentially work at home? Is Customer satisfaction your passion? If you take pride in having the capability of owning issues from start to finish, then we have JUST the position you are looking for!
As a Customer Success Advocate, your responsibility includes providing outstanding support to McGraw-Hill Education customers. We define support by assisting our customers with orders, providing pricing and availability of our inventory, and researching solutions for customer inquiries. We provide first class training on how to resolve issues such as invoicing, shipping, billing, and crediting for customers. We service customers during the hours of 8 A.M. until 8 P.M. Monday-Friday. We do open some Saturdays May-September. Your flexibility to work “as needed” Saturday hours is required. We provide plenty of advanced notice to you about schedule changes.
Many companies including MHE value the knowledge and experience Customer Success Advocates gain having direct interaction with customers on a daily basis. This experience has allowed many CSA’s to move into exciting new positions in a variety of departments including Sales Support, Operations and Marketing all within MHE. Don’t miss the opportunity to grow with an exciting company! Education is our future, and so are you!
What you'll need to be successful:
- Minimum one year previous customer/order services experience.
- Use active listening skills to pose fact-finding questions.
- Create a positive approach to every Customer Interaction.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to remain professional through difficult interactions.
- Ability to follow multiple directions through a step by step process.
- Ability to efficiently use multiple computer programs or sites for information or input.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and issue resolution.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Integrity-doing what’s right for our customers.
- Bi-lingual not required but Plus.
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Internet).
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!