Order Entry Processor - Texas, Home, TX
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Texas, Home, TX US
We are looking for an Order Entry Processor to fulfill inbound orders, update existing orders, and troubleshoot orders with system failures. If you are detailed, analytical, and like to be challenged, this job is for you. The Order Entry Processor is able to work Remotely from Texas or Ohio or in our office locations of Blacklick or Ashland, OH.
At McGraw Hill Education, we believe service is our strength. As an Order Processor, you will be part of our Customer Service Order Management (CSOM) team providing world class customer service and support to our customers by driving the department’s performance through reviewing, analyzing, and processing digital and non-digital orders.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Key digital image of customer orders and/or samples accurately and within a timely manner
- Review samples of data entry by comparing digital copies of orders to what was keyed into Oracle Database System
- Reports trends
- Makes data entry corrections when necessary
- Analyze orders on hold to determine next steps to process the order through completion
- Make direct customer contact via phone or email as needed to resolve all barriers preventing completion of orders
- Cross train into other areas and departments up to and including Inbound Customer Service calls.
- Sustain in all cross trained areas as well as meet quality and production metrics.
- Interpret multiple document types
- Special projects as assigned
What you'll need to be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Salesforce, Smartsheet, and Oracle experience preferred
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, excel)
- Acute attention to detail and Business acumen
- Demonstrated problem solving skills/works independently to identify and resolve problems accurately
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work from digital documents
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Willing to cross train and sustain in other areas within CSOM
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Ohio-Ohio, Home, North America-United States-Ohio-Ashland, North America-United States-Ohio-Blacklick