Sales Manager - Beijing, China
McGraw-Hill Education is hiring a strategic, passionate and result oriented Sales Manager for our K-12 Business – SCH/ELL team based in MHE China-Beijing office. In this role, you will be managing a highly driven sales team and leading sales activity for SCH/ELL Product line and key accounts in territory of North China & Southwest China.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Consistently delivers profitable growth by providing our customers with valued McGraw-Hill Education learning solutions by working with and through the entire workforce.
- Plans, controls and directs activities of the sales force.
- Achieves sales goals associated with revenue and profit target.
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities and holds their direct teams accountable for the execution.
- Coaches, develops and motivates sales staff, provides guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegates work assignments considering employee skills and development.
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting of sales demand to the regional and global sales leadership team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- University or college degree in the field of Sales or Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience required
- Prior experience in relevant industry and as a team manager will be a plus
- Significant track record of achievements with demonstrated leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Fluent in English (Listen, Speaking, Reading and writing)
- Comfortable with frequent travelling (as required)
As a Sales Manager, you must have strong organization, communication and sound understanding of solution selling. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!