Sales Representative - Mongkok, Hong Kong
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative with our Hong Kong office . Does this sound like you?
The purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of customer opportunities with the objective of retaining existing business and winning new adoptions which will result in growing McGraw-Hill Education’s market share and revenue for both print and digital products.
- Responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets, sales forecasting, building and managing sales pipelines, and building and managing customer relationships. Use of Salesforce CRM (SFDC) is required in performing these activities.
- Maximise sales of MHE products and services in the assigned territory.
- Maintain High Level of Digital Competence.
- Provide data analytics and usage statistics to customers as required
- Working and collaborating with other MHE Divisions, as well as distributors, globally, for effective representation of locally originating solutions
- Responding appropriately to customer inquiries as necessary
- Work as part of the MHE-APAC team as well as MHE globally as required
- Stay generally abreast of technological developments so as to have the necessary knowledge to engage effectively with potential and existing customers in the areas of responsibility
- Maintain professional relationships with all key stakeholders – academics, bookshops, publishing and marketing / Learning Solutions staff.
- University Degree
- Sound understanding of solution-selling.
- Able to demonstrate good use of OPEN-ended questions in a sales call, and the ability to move a customer’s IMPLIED need to become an EXPLICIT need.
- Ability to identify and qualify institutional and enterprise opportunities.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!