ETL Integration Architect - Blacklick, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic ETL Integration Architect preferred to be in our Blacklick, OH office, but also open to East Windsor, NJ and Dubuque, IA. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Director of Integration Services, the ETL Integration Architect will be responsible for the assessment of business requirements, collection, identification and approval of technical specifications, and subsequent development of technology solutions in the ETL integration space. Design solutions in accordance with architectural standards. Creating and maintaining roadmaps to address gaps and move the domain towards future architecture. Developing technology specifications and ensuring that new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness.
- Design and architect Extract, Transfer and Load
(ETL) strategies needed to support required staging, warehouse, or data
marts. Develop detailed implementation plans estimating duration and
identifying dependencies. Collaborate across Information Technology
areas and business areas to ensure data artifacts meet requirements of
upstream and downstream systems.
- Ensure all artifacts comply with enterprise
standards and governance. Design, build and deploy high quality,
performance, integrated, and documented ETL solutions while following
established standards. Conceptualize, analyze, develop, and deploy strategies
for data acquisition, transformation, and loading on an enterprise
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and
proposes solutions. Serves as an expert resource on matters of data
architecture, design in all phases of data warehouse and data mart
development, implementation and support. Ensure logical data model
and other data artifacts are consistent, accurate, flexible and
- Ability to successfully work within multiple
requirements, design, and development approaches and methodologies (agile,
iterative, waterfall, etc.) Minimum of five years as an ETL Architect.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on developing and delivering integration solutions to meet business objectives
- Minimum of 5+ years of technical solution architecture experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience of developing and implementing ETL solutions in INFORMATICA
- Experience with Oracle SOA, and/or TIBCO software suite is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience in application development life-cycle i.e. Waterfall and Agile
A successful candidate may have:
- Enterprise class applications, such as Oracle eBusiness Suite, Salesforce.com, Data warehouse, Tableau, Alteryx, Oracle Product Data Hub, or Marketo
- Integration methodologies, such as XML, web services, queues, APIs, or CSV
- Proven ability to define, implement and maintain world class business systems architectures
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key business drivers & requirements and to drive systems architecture to meet those business needs.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to work with business groups and deal with challenging situations at all levels of the business; excellent problem-solving, communication and listening skills
- Success energizing and influencing teams toward change without direct line responsibility
- Ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- Must possess professional characteristics such as Flexibility, Objectivity, Initiative, Innovative Thinking, Good Judgment, Perseverance, Commitment, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Business and Profitability Awareness
- Experience leveraging Cloud computing solutions and architectures
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!
North America-United States-New Jersey-East Windsor, North America-United States-Iowa-Dubuque