Channel Manager - Sydney, Australia
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Sydney, Australia AU
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results.
Before you read on, check out what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/embed/KNWZhaiQZSE
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
Our vision is to unlock the full potential of each learner and to accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient and effective experiences – grounded in research.
Helping students attain their goals and achieve their dreams helps everyone.
At McGraw-Hill Education we contribute to a brighter future by bringing together the science of learning and the art of teaching. Harnessing technology enhances learning, both inside and outside of the classroom and deepens the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
With the fast-changing landscape in education, our Higher Education division has an exciting opportunity for a Channel Manager to join our dynamic team.
Our new Channel manager will establish an account by account strategy for selling and servicing customers within specific channels. The aim is to build rapport and streamline communication between McGraw Hill and our key channel partners.
To do this, you need to possess strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills, to ensure you gain a detailed understanding of our customers: their needs, buying patterns, success factors, etc.
Once you have gained a full understanding, you will be responsible for developing account by account strategies, to maximise revenue and establish risk mitigation strategies where and when required.
Tools & rewards for the success applicant:
- Laptop & Phone
- Great new Sydney CBD
- office location
- Attractive remuneration and benefits commensurate with experience
A deeper dive into the roles & responsibilities:
- Establish direct communication with our key channel partners
- Create account by account strategies to increase sales
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Sales forecasting & managing sales pipelines
- Use of Salesforce CRM (SFDC) and BI tools are required in performing all activities.
- Working and collaborating with other MHE teams
What are we looking for:
- Track record of meeting and exceeding channel sales targets
- Advanced excel/data analysis skills
- Able to understand business strategy and objectives and deliver channel activities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to identify revenue gaps and establish mitigation strategies along with revenue generating activities
- Engaging presentation skills
Does this sound like you? If so we want you to be part of our team, read on:
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to present a role specific scenario. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education