Lead Sales Support Assistant - Dubuque, IA
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Lead Sales Assistant. Does this sound like you?
The Lead Sales Support Assistant will be responsible for serving in a leadership role to support the Sales Support Assistants within National Sales Support. Assist and help support Learning Technology Representatives, District Managers, and Market Specialists and Learning Specialist in all areas of administrative tasks and sales support. Primary tasks include supporting instructor requests and course needs such as digital account creation, sample requests, access to instructor resources etc. Assist in the resolution of bookstore and instructor problems. Administer pilots; rebuild Connect courses, creating sales kits and email campaigns.
- Assist in reporting and tracking of all pertinent National Sales Support activities by district to be shared with sales leadership team.
- Training and coaching of National Sales Support staff.
- Help ensure National Sales Support staff completes in a highly proficient and efficient manner requests directed by Sales Representatives, District Managers and Upper Management. Support our main initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to Learning Technology Representatives, assist in the resolution of bookstore and instructor problems, support the Learning Technology Representative selling initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and trust with Learning Technology Representatives, District Managers, product teams and external customers
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Associate Degree
- Ability to train, coach and serve as a leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with shifting priorities
- Displays and acts with initiative, integrity, and professionalism
- Experience in the Higher Education Learning Technology Industry
- Sales or Sales Support experience
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.