Learning Technology Representative - North Carolina, Home, NC
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Learning Technology Representative working remotely in Wilmington, NC, covering a territory including: Wilmington, Jacksonville and Fayetteville. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the District Sales Manager, the Learning Technology Representative will be responsible for driving digital product sales within an assigned territory. Our representatives engage their faculty and student customers as well as develop relationships with college bookstores.
What do our high achievers do every day? We win!
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of higher education solutions.
- Build strong relationships with professors, faculty and administrators - become their trusted advisor for higher education content and continuously identify new publishing opportunities.
- Collaborate with college bookstores and develop relationships with employees.
- Work with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven high-achiever with track record of success.
- Strong aptitude for sales.
- Demonstrates winning attitude.
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Articulate; Superior communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Outside sales experience strongly preferred.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.