Marketing Manager-Product Portfolio-HED (ANZ) - Sydney, Australia
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
Work for a company that is at the forefront of the digital learning revolution, focused on education and inspiring others to learn
Are you passionate about education? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams.
Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for a Portfolio/Product Marketing Manager in our Australia – Sydney office. Does this sound like you?
Portfolio/Product Marketing Manager is responsible for Higher Education- Australia Division and marketing of the product categories throughout the product life-cycle. This includes analyzing the category development, work out growth strategies and pricing strategy of the products.
- Create, develop and implement category strategy that cover product, price, promotion and channel strategies that maximize product sales and market share. The plan should include the title listings, pricing, inventory forecast as well as other tactical marketing assets.
- Pricing strategy and fundamentals should be worked out and thought through with tandem with the pricing analyst and Finance
- Create sales enablement content and materials to enable all channels (direct, indirect, e-commerce) to succeed in converting opportunities into sales. He/she is the expert in the product category and provide the category voice and expert to the sales team.
- Working collaboratively with Field Marketing team to develop GTM plans by countries and define marketing analytics, KPI’s and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of program/process.
- Work closely with the Demand Center Team to optimize the database marketing campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline contribution, Return on Marketing investment (ROMI), overall marketing performance.
- Collaborate with the Digital Product Marketing team for upsell / cross-sell into MHE digital platforms / products
- Work closely and build strong relationship with business and marketing colleagues to maximize the effectiveness of marketing programs to drive both quantity and quality of leads, improve conversion to opportunities and drive increased revenue
- Develop deep customer understanding and insight through market research, customer visits and close collaboration with business and product teams. Understand how to optimize the complete customer experience across multiple channels from awareness to order and post-sales support. Work on good and relevant customer references using appropriate campaigns and programs.
- Share best practices and experiences across the global MHE marketing community.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree, university degree or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Market research skill set – market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
- Demonstrated workings and understanding of key marketing tactics – direct sales, event marketing, thought leadership, channel marketing, best practice marketing automation
- Education or Software marketing background
- Team player with strong inter-personal and customer relationship skills
- Strong organization, analytic and verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Self-directed and detail oriented.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional project management and budget management skills.
- Knowledge of SFDC an asset
Does this sound like you? If so we want you to be part of our team. Please look at this link to learn more about our Learning Science Company, we can help people learn better:
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!