Sr. Sponsoring Editor - Beijing, China
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package with medical and dental benefits for you and your dependents.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for a Senior Sponsoring Editor in our China-Beijing office. Does this sound like you?
This position is to enhance the co-publishing business’s revenue of MHE B&E product line(Higher Education) by selecting and optimizing local partners, signing more MHE titles to the local partners, carrying out a variety of marketing activities to increase the revenue of backlist, and thinking about the business growth strategically, etc.
- Initiate co-publishing projects in B&E(Business & Economics) textbook area;
- Maintain good relationship with customers including instructors from universities and editors from co-publishers; Explore more new customers in B&E area;
- Develop strategy effectively to expand B&E sales revenues;
- Solve problems for the co-publishing projects to make sure that they can be published on time and with good quality;
- Assist sales team and marketing team with B&E textbook knowledge;
- Plan and implement with marketing staff for the promotion of B&E textbook.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in B&E area
- Preferably with five-year related experience or above
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills as well as detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS office application, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Service-oriented and a good team player with independent working ability in fast paced environment.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.