Human Resources Director EMEA - London, United Kingdom
Do you thrive in a changing environment? Do you love the ability to help shape an evolving business, and to make a real difference in your HR role? If so then please take a look at this exciting role with McGraw-Hill Education.This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a senior HR Business Partner to take on HR generalist responsibilities for our EMEA regional business
The role requires partnership with the MD of the region and his senior management team through facilitation and deployment of HR programs and initiatives to achieve talent and organizational objectives. To be successful in this role you will manage the execution of a broad spectrum of HR responsibilities in a business undergoing transformational change, requiring an awareness of business objectives and challenges in order to facilitate a proactive HR approach.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Ability to own and manage the relationships with managers in the region, including Directors and the Regional Managing Director.
- Develop and own the delivery of the strategic HR plan for the business supported, ensuring consistency with MHE global HR goals. This includes partnering with HR colleagues globally and with our HR Centres of Expertise
- Ensure the on-going delivery of all HR services (Employee Relations, Performance Management, Engagement/Retention initiatives, and oversight of regional payroll/benefits etc), and day to day team management of the EMEA HR Team
- Partnering and coaching business leaders through change
- Will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment
- Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable with high volume workload and not afraid to "roll up your sleeves", but able to maintain a solutions focus
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Demonstrate leadership and an ability to develop others in the HR team