Personalized Learning Implementation Specialist - ,
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Personalized Learning Implementation Specialist able to work remotely within the United States. Does this sound like you?
The Personalized Learning Implementation Specialist will be responsible for providing web-based and in-person implementation coaching, professional development, and training regarding personalized learning products (ALEKS and Redbird) to existing/potential customers and the MHES sales organization. This individual will position himself / herself as credible with educators and know how to balance being the expert while maintaining a customer focus. You will implement strategies to win, maintain, and grow business through efforts to establish and improve implementation fidelity. The Personalized Learning Implementation Specialist works closely with Personalized Learning Implementation management to develop internal and external training and professional development tools that improve implementations and usage.
- Perform daily webinars for existing/potential customers.
- Perform on-site customer training and sales presentations as required.
- Participate in training of MHES sales and consulting personnel.
- Develop and disseminate ALEKS and Redbird training and professional development materials as directed by management. This includes eLearning modules, videos, webinar presentations, Quick Start guides, other documentation, and customer training curricula materials.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of ALEKS and Redbird products, in order to serve as a company liaison with customers, sales/consultants, and prospective customers.
- Write copy for and/or update various components of website, including training center and tutorials.
- Work with implementations of all sizes to ensure successful planning and launches that are designed and executed with best practices in mind.
- Design and deliver customized training and professional development sessions.
- Manage implementation scenarios to optimize business and growth opportunities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues including product, hardware, and network issues with ALEKS and Redbird.
- Coordinate training certification activities with Senior Personalized Learning Implementation Specialists to increase ALEKS and Redbird expertise within the MHES sales organization.
- As directed, work with customers and sales reps in the field doing demonstrations, presentations, and trainings.
- Gather, synthesize, and share customer feedback with appropriate channels at ALEKS and Redbird including Product Development, UX, and Content/Academic Design.
- Perform other assignments or duties as required.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of related experience, which could include working with customers in educational publishing or educational software publishing, teaching in K-12 or higher education, and/or providing training in corporate or educational settings
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have outstanding presentation skills, experience presenting to large groups is a plus
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including the ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with personal computer and mobile operating systems and applications, as well as knowledge of Internet concepts (bandwidth, video streaming, etc. and practices and procedures for PC troubleshooting; experience with MAC a plus)
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia, Articulate, and webinar hosting services (WebEx and/or GoToMeeting) a plus
- Travel up to 35-50%
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some weekend and evening work
- Teaching experience a plus
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
North America-United States-District of Columbia-District of Columbia, Home, North America-United States-California-California, Home, North America-United States-Florida-Florida, Home, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania, Home, North America-United States-Colorado-Colorado, Home, North America-United States-Arizona-Arizona, Home