Field Marketing Executive - Central Singapore, Singapore
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package with medical and dental benefits for you and your dependents.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to 15 days of annual leave per year.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for a Field Marketing Executive in our Singapore office. Does this sound like you?
The Field Marketing Executive will provide leadership on overall integrated marketing plans and executions in the Korea, Japan and Taiwan regions. This includes all key account marketing, channel marketing, integrated marketing programs, demand generation, events marketing and branding. This person will take the lead for program planning, development and execution to support an aggressive pipeline growth with the country and the sales team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business Planning: Partner with sales leaders to evaluate and identify the most promising opportunities (verticals) for growing the business, then define and implement the corresponding go-to-market plans and targets.
- Customer Insights. Gather customer insights data from regional marketing portfolio teams to efficiently and effectively deliver strong thought leadership content in integrated campaigns. Ensure all team members are coordinated in messaging and tactics to consistently deliver a clear and compelling story.
- Develop integrated campaigns to reach and engage with key audiences through relevant channels (emails, events, search, partners, PR, social media, etc.) and campaign assets (videos, whitepapers, webinars, ebooks, newsletters, blogs, sales tools) in order to drive thought leadership, brand preference and lead generation.
- Work and develop channel marketing programs to MHE strategy, implementation and management objectives through and with the channel partners. Engage with partners for larger mindshare, and to foster stronger loyalty amongst our partner community.
- Identify local event and sponsorship opportunities (tradeshows, seminars); develop target messaging, drive attendance and develop needed assets to ensure high participation and ROMI.
- Execute, optimize and track programs and budgets across all marketing tactics and vendors; measuring and analyzing results/ROMI in accordance with KPIs agreed with sales teams. This includes delivering consistent, credible insights and dashboards that measure return on marketing investment and enable fact-based decision making and strategic planning across the organization.
- Ensure all sales channels have the tools, content and customer insights they need to successfully sell.
- Share best practices and experiences across the global MHE marketing community
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree, university degree or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in education technology software.
- Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind-set to drive growth in mature and emerging markets.
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues, customers and partners.
- Great team player who thrives in a fast-moving and flexible environment
- Self-starting approach to work, with excellent time-management.
- Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated workings and understanding of key marketing tactics – direct sales, event marketing, thought leadership, channel marketing, best practice marketing automation
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!