Sales Solutions Representative - Dubuque, IA
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
The Sales Solutions Representative will serve as the initial point of customer contact for inbound inquiries and inbound responses to lead generation campaigns. Triage inquiries and responses to determine the best method for addressing the customer on print and digital products in one of McGraw-Hill Higher Education businesses which include SEM, B&E and HSSL within the college markets .SSRs are experienced problem solvers and demonstrate the ability to define needs, provide solutions, drive commitment to upsell and close adoptions. Ensure customer needs are addressed by taking them through the sales process as appropriate. In addition, they will conduct other inside sales functions based on seasonality. This position will sit in our Dubuque, IA office
- Triage general inbound customer leads and responses to lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively troubleshoot digital issues and be able to demonstrate basic Connect and digital functions.
- Insure handoff of customers to appropriate learning technology representative or internal specialists such as IC, CXG or DLC to aid in the adoption process or to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Execute EDGE selling process for select customers in response to lead gen campaigns.
- Understand and recognize where customers are in the implementation process to communicate and trouble shoot next steps for digital required customers.
- Update SFDC via account planning and daily updating to ensure pipeline reports are accurate.
- Conduct other inside functions based on seasonality and needs.
- Ability to ask questions, to determine needs, critically assess responses and communicate observations effectively.
- Ability to navigate multiple layers of internal McGraw-Hill resources to secure solutions.
- Ability to think quickly when demoing digital products to address questions or challenges.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to execute effectively during periods of high demands with multiple priorities.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated Scholastic achievement.
- Demonstrated competitive spirit.
- Excellent customer service skills and winning attitude.
- High level of digital aptitude.
- Knowledge of McGraw-Hill Education products.
A successful candidate may have:
- Ability to quickly resolve customer concerns or issues while on the phone.
- Extensive depth of product knowledge to recognize customer needs and where technology fits.
- Ability to collaborate with internal MH resources to leverage and close business.
- Excellent verbal and written skills needed to address customer inquiries and communicate effectively customer solutions.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.