Customer Support Associate - Noida, India
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com
We currently have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategicCustomer Support Executive based in Noida, India.
Proactively analysing customer usage and experience data. Working as an account manager and ensuring that the customers are happy with the product and all of their issues/queries are resolved satisfactorily. Acting as a digital product specialist and keeping abreast of the latest MHE digital technology and industry trends. Reducing customer churn or attrition, focusing on up-selling, and driving renewal revenue. Maintaining the detailed customer communication data in a structured manner. Establish relationships to expand customer life-cycles and grow install base. Working and helping team members on closing big deals and providing best customer service. Interact with Director/Professor level stakeholders to drive value realization from MHE. Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups. Handling clients inquiries, escalations and working as the face of business. Following up the customer queries and concerns with the coordination of CXG support team and engineering Team to make sure that the issues will be taken care of at the earliest. Implementing new changes and features among the clients so that the usage of the product can be increased.
· Serve as primary contact for all customer inquiries and questions
· Inbound calls, emails, chat and web based service requests from customers
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions within the time limits
· Work with confidential customer information
· Exercise effective customer retention efforts when necessary
· Maintain and update knowledge of product releases, upgrades and changes on a consistent basis
· Problem solve to help customers resolve issues
· Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information into various software programs.
· Provide excellent customer service at all times.
· Graduate with 1-4 years of relevant work experience.
· Serve as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
· Responsible for promptly and accurately addressing customer inquiries using various systems and resources (computer systems, published materials, platforms, and websites)
· Candidate should demonstrate basic understanding of LMS like Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, and D2L
· Candidate should be versed with dealing with technical aspect of digital series of products (Ed-tech)
· Candidate should possess skills to demonstrate digital products taking on technical queries
· Candidate should have experience in pre-sales (Technical demonstration, & proposal writing) and working with sales team to supply essential product material for successful closure
· Digital product experience would be an advantage
· Candidate should be aware of Higher Ed and Test Prep market in Indian sub-continent
· Strong problem solving skills with customer focus and effective communication
· Maintain quality service by following established policies and procedures
· Able to communicate through email, chat, and voice in a professional manner using English as the communication language.
· Ability to multitask, including working with the computer system/platforms, while talking to customer on phone.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
· We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
We hope your career with us will be a long and happy one!