Intern - Product Management - Columbus, OH
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
We have an opening for an energetic, motivated Product Management Intern in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Competitive Analysis.
- Business Case Development.
- Product Attributes and Testing (User and Market Research).
- Revenue-Cost Analysis.
The K-5 Science Product Management Intern will learn about day-to-day product management in a publishing/edTech environment and contribute directly to ongoing strategic product management plans for K-5 science programs. The Intern will work closely with the K-5 Director of Product Management and K-5 Product Manager for Science. The majority of time will be spent observing, contributing, and finally leading various projects for McGraw-Hill Education science programs.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of Higher Education, preferably in Business, Marketing, etc.
- Outstanding communication in written, verbal, and visual forms, with samples available.
- Solid technical skills including fluency in MS Office.
- Analytical thinker with strong collaboration skills.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking.
- Always acts with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!