Intern - Product Management, 6-12 STEM - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
We have an opening for an energetic, motivated Product Management Intern. Does this sound like you?
The 6-12 STEM, Product Management Intern will learn about day-to-day product management in a publishing/edTech environment and contribute directly to ongoing strategic product management plans for 6-12 STEM programs. The Intern will work closely with the 6-12 Director of Product Management, the 6-12 Product Managers for Math and Science, and the 6-12 Product Marketing Managers for Math and Science. The majority of time will be spent observing, contributing, and finally leading various projects for McGraw-Hill Education math and science programs.
The Intern will focus on:
- Competitive Analysis
- Collaborating with Marketing
- Business Case Development
- Product Attributes and Testing (User and Market Research)
- Revenue-Cost Analysis
A successful candidate will have:
- Be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of Higher Education, preferably in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or Information Systems Management related field.
- Outstanding communicator in written, verbal, and visual forms, with samples available.
- Solid technical skills including fluency in MS Office.
- Analytical thinker with strong collaboration skills.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking.
- Always acts with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.