Intern - Product Management, 6-12 STEM - Columbus, OH
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
We have an opening for an energetic, motivated Product Management Intern. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Competitive Analysis.
- Collaborating with Marketing.
- Business Case Development.
- Product Attributes and Testing (User and Market Research).
- Revenue-Cost Analysis.
The 6-12 STEM, Product Management Intern will learn about day-to-day product management in a publishing/edTech environment and contribute directly to ongoing strategic product management plans for 6-12 STEM programs. The Intern will work closely with the 6-12 Director of Product Management, the 6-12 Product Managers for Math and Science, and the 6-12 Product Marketing Managers for Math and Science. The majority of time will be spent observing, contributing, and finally leading various projects for McGraw-Hill Education math and science programs.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of Higher Education, preferably in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or Information Systems Management related field.
- Outstanding communication in written, verbal, and visual forms, with samples available.
- Solid technical skills including fluency in MS Office.
- Analytical thinker with strong collaboration skills.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency.
- A desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking.
- Always acts with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!