Intern - Academic Design (K-12 Mathematics) - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
McGraw-Hill Education is moving from its long history as a renowned publishing house to a digital-first educational company. We are currently building exciting product ecosystems that improve the learning and teaching experience. We’d like you to be a part of this exciting work!
The School Education Group, a division of McGraw-Hill Education, the leading provider of print and digital educational materials for grades PreK-12, has an immediate opening for an Intern – Academic Design (K-12 Mathematics) to work in the Mathematics department, across grades K-12. This position is part of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Learning Solution Center in Columbus, OH. The anticipated timeline will be May to September of 2018 at 20-40 hours per week, flexible per individual's requirements. Does this sound like you?
Assist the K-12 Mathematics Academic Design teams in the following:
- Participate in team meetings
- Implement AD backlog items
- Pouring into Habitat
- Authoring our teacher notes into Habitat, CAT
- Creating CAT trackers
- Tagging in Bento
- Building courses from the CAT tracker
- Implementing content chunking
A successful candidate will:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly organized, efficient, and a hard worker
- Proficient in mathematics through Algebra 2; mathematics or mathematics education major a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be willing to work at least 20 hours per week for at least 13 weeks
- Based in Columbus, OH
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.