Intern - Academic Design - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
McGraw-Hill Education is moving from its long history as a renowned publishing house to a digital-first educational company. We are currently building exciting product ecosystems that improve the learning and teaching experience. We’d like you to be a part of this exciting work!
We have an opening for an innovative, energetic, creative Academic Design Intern in our Columbus, OH office. The anticipated timeline will be May to September of 2018 at 20-40 hours per week, flexible per individual's requirements. Does this sound like you?
The Academic Design Intern will assist with Next Generation Math Intervention digital tasks:
- Conduct QA tasks associated with our digital assets.
- Work with prepour team to complete metadata tagging tasks for assets in Bento.
- Support course assembly including module and lesson structure development in Bento and CAT environmental including adding metadata where/when appropriate.
- Review digital components for any additional needed updates, including both content and functionality, maintaining consistency and watching for improvements where appropriate.
- Creating Teacher Edition manuscript for print product by compiling manuscript from habitat and final lesson manuscript files.
- Other duties related to prepour activities as necessary.
- Be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of Higher Education.
- Have a mathematics and intervention focus.
- Have knowledge of Habitat, Bento, or other authoring software.
- Have a portfolio of work available upon request.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!