Intern - Marketing, Intervention and Acceleration - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
McGraw-Hill Education is moving from its long history as a renowned publishing house to a digital-first educational company. We are currently building exciting product ecosystems that improve the learning and teaching experience. We’d like you to be a part of this exciting work!
We have an opening for an innovative, energetic, creative Intern, Marketing Intervention and Acceleration portfolio (focusing on Personalized Learning, Special Education, and other subjects) in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
Be a team player working with marketing and product development in the dynamic intervention and acceleration educational space for students in grades K-12. This portfolio of educational solutions focuses on accelerating learning for all students, with special emphasis on digital personalized learning or teacher supported programs for those students who struggle the most.
- Research and write relevant content for blog posts, national email campaigns, social media posts, and sales enablement materials and resources
- Develop content for market-facing content and collateral - flyers, brochures, etc.
- Reach out to sales representatives and school districts to gather and nurture customer case study leads
- Track photo and video assets being developed by vendors and freelancers.
- Analyze prospect and customer data for customer lifecycle and account-based marketing projects.
- Participate in live and virtual team meetings.
- Create and proof marketing briefs to support the voice of the customer.
- Provide support for key summer marketing events.
- Research competitors in this educational space.
- Be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of Higher Education
- Have a preferred degree focus in Marketing, Communications, or Education
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Be an analytical thinker with strong organizational skills
- Be a quick learner who can collaborate with teams virtually
- Have a background or interest in education, marketing, communications, or instructional design
- Have solid technical skills including fluency in MS Office
- Be comfortable learning new technologies
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!