Intern - Academic Design, Elementary Reading - New York City, NY
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
McGraw-Hill Education is moving from its long history as a renowned publishing house to a digital-first educational company. We are currently building exciting product ecosystems that improve the learning and teaching experience. We’d like you to be a part of this exciting work!
We have an opening for an innovative, energetic, creative Elementary Reading Intern in our NYC office. Does this sound like you?
The Intern will assist the Elementary Reading Team with tasks such as:
- Copyediting and proofreading reading content
- Fact checking content
- Creating bookmaps
- Checking and tracking content standards
- Review digital components such as eBooks and online web sites to ensure all corrections made to print materials are accounted for digitally as well.
- Be enrolled in 3rd or 4th year of Higher Education
- Have degree focus preferably in Education, English, Instructional Design, or Linguistics
- Have strong communication skills
- Have effective organizational and time management skills
- Have experience with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat mark-up tools
- Have a portfolio of work available upon request
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.