Sr Product Manager - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
The Sr Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design AP/Electives print and digital programs in Humanities and Social Studies that align tightly with market requirements.
- Help achieve revenue goals by developing products that fully align with the market requirements and optimize cost efficiencies
- Manage the development of product from concept to delivery, including collaborations with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement our products
- Work with content experts, technical project managers, and instructional designers to research, design, and develop detailed concepts and guidelines for programs and solutions
- Present business case, including schedule, budget, and product requirements, to acquire funding
- Support the launch of the product by collaborating with content experts, marketing, and sales.
- Act as product owner and central decision maker throughout the process of defining and building the product, holding cross-functional teams accountable to the schedule and budget
- Track competitive professional development landscape, keeping abreast of new innovations and developments in the market
- Drive for results with a focus on bringing print and digital products to the market with speed, accuracy and ingenuity
- Ability and initiative to learn and adapt to new concepts, ideas, and emerging technologies quickly
- Program, budget, and schedule management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments across a large organization
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, internet applications
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.