Intern - Marketing Design - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Design Marketing Intern in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you? The anticipated timeline will be May to September of 2018 at 20-40 hours per week, flexible per individual's requirements.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience... http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
- Assist in developing and executing design concepts for print and digital marketing. These projects include: flyers, web banners, microsites, landing pages, emails, brochures, logo development, infographics, event materials and social media art.
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc).
- Must be able to work both individually and in a team environment when given project goals and creative guidelines.
A successful candidate will:
- Be enrolled in their 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate studies, preferably in Graphic Design.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Not be afraid to share opinions, experiences, and techniques with the team.
- Raise their hand and ask questions in order to gain a better understanding of the project.
- Have a good eye for detail and the desire to continually learn and improve are a must. On our team, we all learn from each other. After all, we are in the business of education!
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally. Click here to learn more!