Intern - Digital Marketing - New York City, NY
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
McGraw-Hill Education is moving from its long history as a renowned publishing house to a digital-first educational company. We are currently building exciting product ecosystems that improve the learning and teaching experience. We’d like you to be a part of this exciting work!
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Digital Marketing Intern in our New York City office. Does this sound like you? The anticipated timeline will be May to September of 2018 at 20-40 hours per week, flexible per individual's requirements.
The Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Director of Web Strategy, covering paid search, social media and web.
- Working with digital marketing, marketing operations and product marketing teams to streamline product and program offerings and descriptions on mheducation.com
- Analyzing data in Excel exported from product database to identify missing product descriptions and images for solutions we offer for purchase online
- Supporting the creation of marketing processes for adding and maintaining solution pages online
- Assisting digital marketing team and marketing communications and operations at the tactical level
- Maintaining digital marketing processes on corporate social network, including tagging, organizing, uploading and writing meaningful posts about the material
- Sharing ideas and participating in team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Be enrolled in an accredited College or University or a recent graduate, preferably in related to Marketing, Education or a Business-related field.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience in Excel preferred.
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Have the ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.