Intern - Marketing for Lead Lifecycle Nurture Strategy - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for a highly motivated Marketing Intern, Lead Lifecycle Nurture Strategy in our Columbus, Ohio office. The anticipated timeline will be May to September of 2018 at 20-40 hours per week, flexible per individual's requirements. Does this sound like you?
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
The Marketing Intern, Lead Lifecycle Nurture Strategy will provide direct support to Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation and will gain experience in how to leverage technologies to support strategic lead lifecycle campaigns that meet marketing and sales business objectives, and seek new technologies where gaps persist.
The role will be a great learning experience, and will provide the opportunity to work closely with the marketing automation team to properly execute account based marketing and lead lifecycle campaigns. This position will also support the monitoring of campaign performance on a regular cadence in order to identify areas of optimization that will improve results.
- Scheduling nurture performance evaluations with Marketing team members on a regular cadence
- Supporting the collaboration with marketing automation team to properly execute the development of ABM and Lead Lifecycle Campaigns
- Develop report templates to monitor LLC and ABM campaign performance against benchmarks
- Project management and coordination, including an audit of each nurture project request received against a checklist of requirements needed
- Gain an understanding of MHE products, routes to market, target audiences, and buying behavior
- Documentation of existing processes and implement improvements to enhance productivity
- Working in close collaboration with Sr. Manager to understand the business objectives for each product/initiative to support advisement on lead lifecycle and ABM campaign strategy and development
A successful candidate will have:
- Working towards or recently just completed BA in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective collaborator and team player
- Interest in the latest trends, challenges and capabilities in ABM and Lead Lifecycle Campaigns
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Confident - able to confidently and easily engage in conversations with internal clients
- Persistent - sticks to assignments until they are completed in spite of challenges
- Intellectually curious - likes to learn new things
- Highly organized
- Professional/friendly demeanor
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!