Intern - Marketing Operations & Analytics - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for a highly motivated Intern - Marketing Operations & Analytics in our Columbus, Ohio office. Does this sound like you? The anticipated timeline will be May to September of 2018 at 20-40 hours per week, flexible per individual's requirements.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
The Marketing Intern, Marketing Operations & Analytics will provide direct support to Manager, Marketing Operations & Analytics and will gain experience in aligning operational processes with strategic marketing objectives, translating high-level business needs into technical requirements, and building reports for stakeholders to assess the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
This role will provide the opportunity to work closely with the marketing automation & operations team to develop the necessary operational framework that underlies all digital marketing campaign execution. This individual will also be introduced to the cross-functional collaboration (between sales, marketing, technology partners, and more!) that is paramount in developing effective operational processes.
- Assist with operational projects, systems integrations, and data analysis
- Learn marketing technology infrastructure (martec stack)
- Support Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager with audit of the Salesforce Campaign interface (CRM tool) and build requirements for changes (to improve campaign reporting)
- Support data quality initiatives to improve campaign segmentation/targeting
- Audit programs in Marketo (marketing automation platform) against a checklist to ensure proper reporting
- Experiment with/build dashboard reports to measure campaign effectiveness
- Track and optimize the movement of leads throughout the sales funnel from lead generation to customership and beyond
- Working towards or recently just completed BA in Marketing or analytics field. Graduate level interns are encouraged to apply
- An aptitude for translating data/results into broader recommendations (to inform business strategy)
- The ability to both understand abstract concepts and use those concepts to form actionable plans
- A researcher’s mindset – the desire to understand how/why something works, as well as how it can be improved
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective collaborator and team player
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Intellectually curious - likes to learn new things
- Highly organized
- Professional/friendly demeanor
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!