Sr Sales Executive - Mumbai, India
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com
We currently have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic based in Mumbai, India.
Role Overview: This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling MHEI’s print & digital learning solutions in International school & test prep to existing customers and acquiring new business opportunities. Promote MHEI products to Institutions and generate demand for the new as well as existing products.
· Job Responsibilities: - Building and maintaining relationships with International Schools and Test-Prep institutions’ administrators, teachers, senior leaders and decision makers. Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Product Development, and Customer care, Warehouse) to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximize product visibility and revenue generation. Develop an in-depth knowledge of MHE School & test prep products, and utilize this knowledge to successfully sell MHE products and learning solutions to new and existing customers in assigned territory.
· Graduate in any stream and candidate with successful schooling from an International School.
· He or She must have minimum 2-3 years of sales experience in selling print & digital products/platforms in international (Cambridge/American/IB) schools. You are most preferred IF an experience in salesforce.com management.
· A consultative sales approach to grow sales within the assigned territory by proactively identifying opportunities and leads by visiting International schools. Test Preparation Coaching classes and working collaboratively with teachers and other education professionals.
· He or She should have exposure to software based solutions and services.
· Should have recent sales experience gained in a similar role
· Have an understanding on the dynamics of Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
· We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
We hope your career with us will be a long and happy one!