Senior Software Engineer - Petach Tikva, Israel
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
We have a new opening for a determined and committed Senior Full Stack Developer.
We are looking for an experienced Node.js backend developer responsible for developing a new microservices architecture. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the existing applications while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, (a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science\Software Engineer
- 5+ years professional experience in server software development
- 1+ year experience in Node js
- Familiar with AWS components preferred
- Familiar with agile methodology
- CI/CD oriented
- Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem solving skills.
- Team player, confident and enthusiastic
- Independent in his/her tasks
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations