Marketing Executive - Beijing, China
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package with medical and dental benefits.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to 14 days of annual leave per year.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced and creative Marketing Executive in our Beijing office. Does this sound like you?
We are seeking a self-motivated professional who has experience in product development and working with digital products to join our product team. In this role you will drive, develop and grow the portfolio of products by configuring global product for the market needs in China. This role requires a relentless market focus, a strategic mindset, strong initiative and the ability to work collaboratively, while retaining an agile outlook in a rapidly transforming market. Where Business opportunity arise you will get the opportunity to develop new product for China.
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of Ell/School solutions within an assigned territory
- Build strong relationship with schools, training centers and other educational organizations to become their trusted advisor for Ell/School content
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups
- Collaborate with distributors, faculties and administrators to ensure alignment with sales strategy
- Work with operation and Marketing to expand our market reach
- 1-2 years college rep experience or related sales experience is preferred
- Familiar with PC and office software
- Fluent in English (Listen, Speaking, Reading and writing)
- Bachelor and above degree
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!