Intern - Regional Marketing - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
Watch this video for a glimpse into our Internship experience...http://youtu.be/A4En6Py9Yk4 (A number of our interns have become full-time employees at the end of their studies).
McGraw-Hill Education is moving from its long history as a renowned publishing house to a digital-first educational company. We are currently building exciting product ecosystems that improve the learning and teaching experience. We’d like you to be a part of this exciting work!
We have an opening for an innovative, energetic, Regional Marketing Intern in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials.
- Write compelling content for marketing projects.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Provide performance metrics.
- A 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student pursuing an education in Marketing, Communications, or be a recent college graduate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong grasp of new technologies.
- Social Media fluency.
- Graphic Design familiarity as a plus.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!